What am I here for?

    Yay! finally I have a blog. I've been trying to start one for the longest period of time, but I kept on procrastinating (which is a very bad habit of mine)because I didn't know what aspect of life I should talk about. Ok ok ok!Hold up! To be honest with you I always wanted to start a blog because of the fun of it and not because I want to give advices, yo! I'm still a growing child so what do I know about a lot of things. I feel like I haven't experienced life in a way enough for me to give advices. But the little i know i choose to share. 
For everything that exist, there is a purpose, if the purpose of a thing isn't  known, abuse becomes inevitable. I believe also that friendship we make, places we go, food we eat, even when we sleep, we do it for a purpose. Now the question is... Why are we here? Why do we do the things we do? Like I said earlier... i am not an expert in this things.. I'm  not even in the best position to give advices but the little i know, we aren't solely living life for ourselves as we think we are. Stay with me on this, we'll  discover things together. Now who are we supposed to live for? Let's go back to the beginning  shall we? Genesis 1vs 11 to the end, you'll  see that to everything God made, he added a purpose. To the Lights in the heavens,He gave it a purpose of shining and differentiating  the Day from the night, to the stars, he gave the instruction to illuminate the night and add a little sparkle to the dark sky, To the Earth, a purpose of generating life and producing food from seeds that would be planted in it. For Man, He gave the purpose of being resposnible for everything he had made, to reflect his creative nature, and Primarily  to maintain fellowship with God. God was Adam's  Best friend. I feel as though the relationship between God and the first man was like a friend to friend, and Master to servant relationship. God decided to let Adam in on everything he had created, that was why he gave him a creative mind to name the created. In chapter two, it was just  God and Adam. I might not know how long it took before God realised that Man wasn't supposed to be alone(anyways,Topic for another day). God gave adam the blueprint  on every living thing. He was in partnership with God. I see it like starting a business with a business partner, no matter how you both started, if effective strategizing is put in place, and all hands are on deck,making sure the business gets to  a particular level, there would be a success story. God expects us to become business partners, not only that, he desires a real relationship.